Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world, including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, and Cisco.
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to Work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $400 million in the capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
Working as a part of the Revenue Operations team, the role will require you to lead and deliver critical cross-functional initiatives and manage operations & strategy across the entire Customer Experience Group (CXG) by working closely with the Senior Leadership team, product, sales, and marketing functions
Roles & Responsibilities
As the head of the Customer Operations team that spans Customer Success, Customer Onboarding, and Customer Support functions, you will bring in much needed order and logic to busy, results-oriented teams. You will enable the CXG teams to get things done faster, better, and more efficiently.
- You will own the development, implementation, change management, and ongoing scaling efforts of the CXG organization, including the alignment of work across the CXG sub-teams
- Key areas of responsibility will include operational ownership of renewals, cross-team alignment of processes, playbook development, measurement and management of churn reduction strategies and customer satisfaction initiatives.
- Independently own and deliver high priority initiatives, including business process architecture, org structure, goal/quota setting, incentive design, market segmentation, and strategic planning
- Develop and implement regular reporting of key performance metrics including forecasting, churn analysis, and renewals management
- Manage churn forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes in collaboration with Finance. Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency
- Proactively define and execute projects spanning systems, data management, process automation, and tooling implementation
- Managing stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, strategic & process changes, and escalations
- 7-10 years of work experience
- MBA from a top-tier college; Or a bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university with relevant work experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and reporting skills
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components, and think through optimal solutions
- Understand complex process and their downstream effects end-to-end and design new processes that scale
- Ability to deep dive into trends and anomalies (have a level of professional skepticism about data and pursue the meaning/causation behind results)
- Strong team management and communication & persuasion skills
- A strong bias toward collaboration and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional & dispersed team
- Work experience in internet, software, and SaaS industries, particularly in operations/strategy role, is a major plus
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying