We are currently hiring full-time remote Enterprise Account Executive in Boston / Mid-Atlantic territory. The candidate must live in the region to be considered.
- Develop a strategic plan to source and develop business opportunities at your assigned named accounts
- Generate specific opportunities at each enterprise account in response to customer requirements and unaddressed pain points
- Cultivate relationships with executive level decision-makers and strive to become a trusted advisor and a partner at your named accounts
- Project credibility with knowledge of the customer service domain, and the potential of cloud as a game-changer in the enterprise. Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Articulate Freshworks' value proposition clearly and effectively. Understand competitive landscape
- Quickly learn and present Freshworks' products in collaboration with Pre-Sales
- Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with Freshworks Pre-Sales and Support teams
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 8+ years of quota-carrying SaaS / b2b software sales experience as outbound / field sales executive
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement teams and senior management
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past roles
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Experience selling into accounts with a 60-90+ day sales cycle and ACV of $100K-250K+
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
Perks & Benefits:
- Happy people culture
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance benefits and 401(K)
- Company equity
- Performance bonus
- Casual dress
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks including cold brew and kombucha on tap
- Frequent team lunches
- Regular team happy hours and fun events
- Quarterly rewards dinners, frequent office parties, and holiday parties
- Professional growth and career advancement
- Diversity and inclusion programs and intracompany committees
- Mentorship program
- Commuter transit benefits
- Adoption assistance
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks’ Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provides customer experience and service management solutions that are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks counts 3000+ team members, 40,000+ customers, and has raised $399 million in capital from brand investors including Accel, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital with a recent valuation at over $3.5 billion.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades for its growth and innovation including ranking #16 in the prestigious Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, the Economic Times Startup of the Year, and listings on Gartner Magic Quadrants for CRM Customer Engagement, CRM Lead Management, Sales Force Automation & IT Service Management.
Freshworks’ suite of products transform the way world class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, includes Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
More information is available at www.freshworks.com.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying