Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 100,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.
Job Description :
- The RFP consultant will be responsible for helping build case presentations/demonstrations, RFP questionnaires, responses and have a consultative selling approach to all of Freshworks’ products.
- Work closely with the sales and pre-sales stakeholders in driving business case presentations and solutions demos/workshops.
- Must be skilled and very detailed oriented at Proposal Management (creating RFI, RFP etc.) for all of Freshworks’ products.
- Responsible for analyzing the competitive landscape and keeping abreast of product trends
- Will be expected to work with pre-sales professionals on demos and support tickets as and when necessary.
Skill Set required :
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to shortlist/ qualify and thoroughly probe an account and client business processes
Should be self-motivated and self-driven.
4. Prior experience working in a high-paced product environment will be a plus.